Books I Would Read Again!

1:03 PM

Hello!

If you know me, you know I don't often re-read books. It just becomes boring to me and *sight* I can't do it, even though I wish I could.

However, there are more than a few books I would love to re-read.



This is my bookshelf, it lies above my bed and makes me feel very secure at night with all of my friends surrounding me *haha*.

As you can see, I have a very large collection, and I'm looking to add more shelves.  I also have a tiny book-nook right next to my bed which, as you will see later in the post, houses my FAVORITE books :)

Without further ado, the books I, the non-book re-reader, would read again.




Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins - I just wrote about this books a couple of posts ago, I believe. AMAZING read. I can't wait to read more of her work. 

The Lightning Thief Series by Rick Riordan - BOY oh BOY did I love these books in middle school and continuing into high school. Personally, greek mythology is one of my favorite things, which is probably why I love them so much. They're just so amazing, and I'm so happy Riordan has another series where he continues their adventures. 

The House on Mango Street by Sandra Cisneros - The loveliest short read I've ever had. God, do I love this book to death. It's one of the most beautiful books I've ever had the joy to read. It makes me appreciate so much more my literacy and my eye-sight. 

To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee - I was never all for classics until I got into high school and met this novel. It changed my perspective on older literature, so much so that I was able to enjoy books like Moby Dick, Pride and Prejudice, and Crime and Punishment (I love, love, love Crime and Punishment).  *perhaps I'll have to write a post on my favorite classic reads that I read during high school and now in college*

This next one is going to be SHOCKING...




...Yes, the Harry Potter Series. I could read it over and over again. These were the books that got me into reading. I have multiple copies of some as you can see; I just collect them from people who don't want them. 




And isn't this a pretty bunch. These are a few of the books on my book-nook next to my bed. And some of my favorites that I would re-read. 

The Fault in Our Stars by John Green - Need I say more? I'm an 18 year old girl.

Maya's Notebook by Isabel Allende - This was a summer reading book going into my senior year of high school. It's amazing. If I do a post on my high school reads, this will surely be included. 

The Book of Lost Things by John Connolly - Quite a different read than I thought it would be. I read this for a project the fall of my senior year, thinking it was about fairytales and happy endings. However, I got something much different and much darker. None the less, I would still enjoy re-reading it just because it's different and can make you think. 

The One (or the entire Selection Series) by Kiera Cass - GOSH I LOVE THIS SERIES. I LOVE IT SO MUCH I WOULD MARRY IT. Okay, I'm done. 

Fangirl and Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell - Just amazing reads. Both were ones I could relate to a ton. Rainbow Rowell even favorited my tweet last week *screams*

The Infinite Moment of Us by Lauren Myracle - A great summer read. I think I read it in the winter though... *oops*. 

So, those are more or less the books that I would re-read if I ever had the time...right now my To Be Read pile is SOOOO huge. 

See ya!


Brooke

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images