My life and what has become of it: absolute chaos

11:08 PM


This is my new room. New as in just-moved-in-yesterday-still-trying-to-find-that-one-box kind of new. 

To give you another perspective, here's what the new room at the new house looked like the other day. 


Much better. 

Needless to say, the last few weeks for me have been absolute chaos, and I'd be lying to you if I said I felt like blogging at all throughout graduating, my graduation party, packing, moving...blah, I haven't felt like doing anything I love for weeks; I'm so burned out. 

But that's not why I came here today, because today I felt like posting. I came here to inform you that my new life with two brothers, three step-sisters, three dogs, one cat, one mom, and one step dad is, well, crazy...but it's okay. 

I have so many more interesting things to blog about, and I can't wait to show you all my new bedroom (once it's clear of boxes of course), and maybe post some pictures of these last few weeks. 

It's all apart of the journey,

Brooke 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images