Recent Teen Book Picks and Reads

12:12 PM

Hey guys!

In case you didn't know...I'm a big reader, and I read a lot of YA (Young-Adult) Fiction!
(Seriously though...I'll have to show you my new book shelf soon)

These three books are ones that I've read or picked recently, and I'd like to recommend them to you all.

Reached by Ally Condie: This is actually a series, and I've had this book for a while. The first book in the series is called Matched, with the second being called Crossed. I ended up enjoying these in the end, but for a while they felt pretty slow. However, if you're a fan of dystopian novels I would give these a read! It begins in a world so perfect that citizens are matched with their future husbands or wives at the time they turn 17. This Society will do anything to prevent things from going wrong. If you like the Hunger Games or Divergent, I recommend this series!

Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins: From what I understand this book has been out for a while and is very popular. I've just started it and so far I love it. It's about a young girl, Anna, going into her senior year. But what happens when her father decides, in the midst of her budding romance with co-worker Toph, that Anna is going to be sent to PARIS for boarding school this year? Read to find out! Definitely a good book for fans of chick-lit.

Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins: This is the one that I have yet to pick up and read, but it's relatively new. I've heard amazing thins about it. All that I can tell is that it appears to be about a young, pretty girl who is suddenly faced with the task of protecting someone. What appears to be another chick-lit novel takes a turn when Harper is possessed with powers and guardianship. I'll have to let you know what I think of this one after I read it! I can tell it's going to be a good, fast read though.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend!

Brooke

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images