6 All-Time Favorite Quotes

8:51 AM



Hi friends,

Today I thought that I would post six of my favorite quotes for you. These are just quotes that have stuck with me for a while, and I think they need to be shared whenever possible. I hope that they inspire you.

"We are not here to save the world. We are here to fall in love with it."
~ Paul DeGeorge.

"It doesn't interest me what you do for a living. I want to know what you ache for - and if you dare to dream of meeting your heart's longing. It doesn't interest me how old you are. I want to know if you will risk looking like a fool - for love - for your dreams - for the adventure of being alive."
~ Oriah Mountain Dreamer

“The professor leaned forward. “But there’s nothing more profound than creating something out of nothing.” Her lovely face turned fierce. “Think about it Cath. That’s what makes a god—or a mother. There’s nothing more intoxicating than creating something from nothing. Creating something from yourself.”
~ Rainbow Rowell, Fangirl

"I brake for birds. I rock a lot of polka dots. I have touched glitter in the last 24 hours. I spend my entire day talking to children. And I find it fundamentally strange that you’re not a dessert person. It freaks me out. I’m sorry that I don’t talk like Murphy Brown. And I hate your pants suit. I wish it had ribbons on it or something just to make it slightly cuter but that doesn’t mean I’m not smart and tough and strong."
~ Zooey Deschanel, New Girl

“Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?”
~ J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

“Be soft. Do not let the world make you hard. Do not let pain make you hate. Do not let the bitterness steal your sweetness. Take pride that even though the rest of the world may disagree, you still believe it to be a beautiful place.”
~ Iain Thomas


I hope that you enjoyed reading them! 

Lots of love, 


You Might Also Like

29 comments

  1. These are great inspiration thanks for sharing

    CANDICE | BEAUTY CANDY LOVES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, Candice :) Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  2. I know most of these quotes by heart! All of these are amazing! :)

    Syd
    The Style Roll

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Syd! I'm glad you know a lot of these :)

      Delete
  3. Love this! I love a good quote :)

    Meghan | www.simplelifesoliloquies.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. the last one is my favorite. thanks for sharing
    x,Abril

    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it! thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  5. Lovely quotes! Mon préféré celui d'Oriah !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. J'aime celuie d'Oriah aussi :) merci!

      Delete
  6. I love inspirational quotes - they are always what I turn to when I need some motivation. Lovely post :) xx

    Sammie | sammiephotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you were able to gather some inspiration from these, Sammie!

      Delete
  7. Love these! I always try to think of a good, inspiring quote depending on my mood.
    ... I can't think of one right now though...other than, "Just think: it's almost Friday." :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And now it is Friday! Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  8. I love that quote from Zooey Deschanel! By the way what did you think of fan girl? I've been wanting to read it :D... Great post :)

    -Crystal
    http://crystallizeddaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved Fangirl! You should read it, like right now! Such a great book. Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  9. That quote from New Girl is one of my favorites!!! Great picks :)

    I'm doing a giveaway over on my blog, it'd be awesome if you went and checked it out!
    whitnibble.blogspot.com I Naked Basics Palette Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that quote too :) It really describes me as a person. Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  10. I love the new girl and harry potter quote absolutely amazing haha, I definitely want a framed print for my bedroom at some point xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! That would be a cute DIY project :)

      Delete
  11. Love that New Girl quote -- as it seems many fellow commenters to do. But it's relatable & shows you can be yourself, quirky, silly, funny, weird & can be awesome! :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree :) That's also why I love it so much! Thanks for the read, Carmen!

      Delete
  12. Love the quotes :) such a nice selection :3
    http://lovelyattitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm familiar with some and I agree that they're great. I have a lot in mind, but they're usually buried deep within my head from reading too many books. Haha. I love this collection of pieces, though, I know it speaks right to your soul. :)

    Mimi | The Foxy Heroine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mimi! I do believe this collection sums me up pretty well as a person :)

      Delete
  14. The second and last quote are just fantastic! I love them!
    Of course I love the Harry Potter one too- I'm a Potter-nerd like that! Haha

    This is such a lovely idea for a blog post, I think I might have to borrow it!

    X

    Anjelique

    www.anjelique.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go ahead and borrow it, Angelique! I would love to read it when you post it :)

      Delete
  15. I love these, especially the one about creating something out of nothing! That is so inspiring, and I really take that to heart when I get down about blogging and my numbers not being where I would like them to be. It's so amazing to think that I literally created my blog out of nothing and that even TEN people read what I have to say every month. Great post girl!

    XOXO
    Marie H.
    Progression By Design

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images