Five Category {March} Favorites

12:58 PM



Hey friends!

Today I'm writing about my five favorites for the month of March. I've decided to set them up into categories for now, and we'll see if I continue to do it this way! Let me know what you think.

The five categories are...

1. Food: Blueberries. A fun fact is that up until about a month ago, I didn't really even like blueberries. Now I can't get enough of them and question my past self for choosing to omit them from my diet. Was I crazy?

2. Music: Sugar - Maroon 5. Adam Levine wants that red velvet, that sugar-sweet, but I just want to listen to this song over and over again. It's the perfect spring beat, if you ask me. Also, can we please talk about the music video? How freakin' awesome would it be if Maroon 5 showed up to play at your wedding?!


            
                 Reflections - MisterWives. Okay, so I couldn't pick just one song for this month. Whatever because now you have two more songs to listen to. This song gives me major feels. It's sad but also happy and I get confused while listening to it? But I still love it. Give it a listen, and you'll see. 



3. Clothes: Steve Madden Sandals. I got these sandals for very cheap at Famous Footwear. I'm still breaking them in, but so far they pretty much go with my entire wardrobe. If that's not a reason to favorite these, then I don't know what is!


4. Books: Anatomy of a Misfit by Andrea Portes. A self-described "spidery" teen, Anika, is forced to make the decision between true love and her social life. On one hand, there's Logan McDonough whose social status is a nightmare, but at least he cares about her, right? On the other, there's Jared Kline, neighborhood bad-boy who can bring her to the top of the ladder, and seems to even be willing to. Who will Anika choose? Each of the characters backstories come into play to make for a twisted, "spidery" fate. A tragic teen romance that will leave its readers in laughter and tears.

I thoroughly enjoyed this book, which was both funny and sad at the same time. But then again, so was most of my life from the ages of 12-17...of course I find it amazing. Everyone can remember feeling their own version of misfit, and how each of their mistakes summed up their whole. Take a read if you're interested!



5. Life: Zumba exercising in my dorm room. It doesn't even feel like exercising to me! It's like I'm at a one person dance party. I really enjoy this video from JessicaSmithTV, though she has a lot more! From what I've seen, she does various workouts of various intensities. I find her really normal and easy to follow. Sometimes exercise instructors can be intimidating with their fancy workouts and fancy exercise clothes; Jessica doesn't do that to me!


Welp, those are my favorites for the month of March! I hope that you enjoyed reading them! What are some of your March favorites?

Bye bye for now,


You Might Also Like

28 comments

  1. great choices, my boyfriend's mom bake blueberries muffins and they're great, and i have an obsession about that song, i always wondering if they really went to that weddings haha i like to believe they did. Thanks for sharing
    x,Abril
    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like to think that they did, too! That would be so awesome :) Thanks for reading xx

      Brooke

      Delete
  2. I like blueberries....kind of. There's something unsettling about the squishy texture so I like to freeze them. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to hate the texture! I've never tried them frozen, but that sounds like an amazing idea :) Thanks for checking the post out!

      Brooke

      Delete
  3. If Maroon 5 showed up at my wedding I'd think I'd probably be too star struck to function haha. I love the song choices. They're both such great songs! :)

    -Crystal
    http://crystallizeddaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd probably cry and then my makeup would be ruined!

      Brooke

      Delete
  4. love the categories!! :D yay for maroon 5! :D

    Have a great day!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Have a lovely one yourself!

      Brooke

      Delete
  5. i've always wanted to try zumba! looks like so much fun :)

    Stephanie
    petitepastels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really fun! It doesn't even feel like exercising, to me :)

      Brooke

      Delete
  6. Blueberries are awesome. Nice list by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blueberries are so delicious! And supah megah healthy! I'm getting married this summer and it would be a DREAM if Maroon 5 crashed my wedding like that, haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations! I hope you have a great wedding, and maybe Maroon 5 will show up :)

      Brooke

      Delete
  8. Wonderful choices! I love blueberries & maroon 5 too haha! The book sounds super interesting, might have to pick that up one day!

    XO Naomi in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love MisterWives - they make such nice music, and it's pretty different from what I've heard from others bands, so that's always nice :)

    xo Mel || Sketch & Scribbles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, their sound is very different :) Thanks for reading!

      Brooke

      Delete
  10. I love your blog layout, it's so pretty <3 aaand thanks for the zumba video, I've been looking for a good one!

    x Sharon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Sharon! And I'm glad you like the zumba :)

      Brooke

      Delete
  11. Such a good post!! Seriously I loved every section, totally needed a new book (actually buying it now) and MisterWives is such an underrated band I'm so happy somebody else is just as obsessed as I am! So exciting!

    xoxo
    Megs
    CattyFashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Megan, thanks for reading! I'm glad you liked this post so much, let me know wha you think of the book!

      Brooke

      Delete
  12. I have nominated you to do the Liebster Award tag because I think you have a really good blog! check out: http://truelythevs.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/liebster-award-tag.html
    I would love to read your answers! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Thanks so much. I'm going to add this to my to-do list, and I'll let you know when I'm finished. Thanks again for nominating me, that means a lot! :)

      Brooke

      Delete
  13. My march favourite was revenge, such a good TV show! oh and definitetly going to try out that zumba link, need to start getting ready for bikini weather!

    CLOTHING CONSCIOUS// FASHION & LIFESTYLE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never heart of that tv show! I'll have to check it out. And same, my winter munching needs to shed off, aha! Thanks for reading!

      Brooke

      Delete
  14. I love the song Sugar! It was such a nice idea to surprise people at their weddings too :)

    Lois - www.loislaine07.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Lois! Thanks for reading :)

      Delete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images