Get to Know Me Q & A

10:30 PM


Hi friends! 

So recently I've thought about continuing to write on here. Thus here I am in all of my glory to share a post. I have a few things planned, but I figured I'd just start off again by re-introducing myself, though I'm not sure I ever did in the first place. ANYWHO, here I am!


Name: Brooke(lyn).

Nickname: Brooke.
Age: 18.
Favorite color: EEP...Can't decide. I love them all. 
Current time and date: 04.03.15; 10:14 pm. 
Average amount of sleep: 6-8 hours.
Lucky Number: 17.
Last thing I googled: Nikki Phillippi.
First word that comes to mind: Chocolate.
One place that makes me happy: Holland, Michigan.
Favorite Character: Cath(er) Avery.
Food: Chocolate. Or a black-bean burger. 
Drink: Sparkling Clementine Izze. 
Book: ALL OF THEM. 
Dream Wedding: Church ceremony. Either a reception with fancy, high ceilings, or an outdoor barn reception.
Dream Job: Author, professional blogger. 
What I am wearing right now: Polka dot pajama leggings, a gray tank top. 
Favorite animal: Oh my goodness I love them all
Three things I can’t live without: Books, music, laughter. 
The one song I am constantly listening to: Shut Up and Dance. Walk the Moon.
Last film I’ve watched: Insurgent. 
The song I’m listening to right now: Fool's Gold. One Direction. 

Thanks for reading! I'm very excited for this journey on the blog. 

I hope you have a lovely weekend and a blessed Easter holiday!

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. loving shut up and dance right now!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It's so perfect. Thanks for visiting my blog! I'm about to check yours out :-)

      Delete
  2. Amazing post again <3 I really like your blog ! :)
    http://kasjaa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kaasja! Happy blogging and thanks for taking a read!

      Delete
  3. I can't get enough of Shut up and Dance right now either! I'll blast it in the car on my way to work. Guilty of dancing along to it as well. Btw how is insurgent, I want to go see it!

    -Crystal
    http://crystallizeddaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Crystal!

      I really enjoyed insurgent! I read the books a while ago, and was not happy with the ending to the series. The movie sort of leaned away from the direction the books go in, which pleased me but did not please others! Either way, I'd recommend it xx

      Thanks for reading and checking out my blog!

      Delete
  4. Fool's Gold is a great song ha! Lovely to see you blogging, can't wait to read more! XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I have liked One Direction for a while, and that's one of my all time favorites xx

      Thanks for stopping by,

      Brooke

      Delete
  5. First thing that usually comes to my mind is chocolate too! Haha
    Hope you had a lovely Easter!

    X

    Anjelique

    www.anjelique.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just about drool even when the word is mentioned...
      Thanks for stopping by on your holiday, Anjelique xx

      Brooke

      Delete
  6. Hi! I stumbled upon your blog and I love it! :) I really like the blog design. Followed you on Bloglovin and can't wait to read your future posts.

    http://thewallflowersecrets.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Alissa! I'm glad that you like it! I haven't posted much recently, but my goal is to start posting about two times a week, maybe more if I have time. Thanks for stopping by. I found you on bloglovin too and checked out your blog xx

      Brooke

      Delete
  7. I love Fools Gold! I recently found your blog and I really like your content and design, I'm looking forward to future posts! I've followed you on bloglovin :) Check out my blog?

    Jess
    http://springbaby06.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images