Liebster Award

8:19 AM

Hi friends!

Recently, I was nominated (four times) for the Liebster Award by Thevya, JessIeva, and Jessica Marksbury. The award is to recognize new bloggers with under 200 followers that deserve to be read more. I'm so honored, guys, thank you!

The rules go like this: 
  • Thank and link the person or people who have nominated you in their post
  • Answer the 11 questions they've given you
  • Nominate 11 small blogs with less than 200 followers, include their link in your post
  • Create 11 new questions for them to answer
  • Post/comment on their blog to notify them that they've been nominated
So...I got nominated by four different people, which is 44 different questions and to be quite honest with you, neither of us have the time for that. Instead, I will be picking 11 questions from all the sets of 11 and answering only those. 

1. Who is your role model? 
My mom has been my role model for a long time :) She is such a good person, kind and strong. I look up to her a lot. I'm thinking about making a Mother's Day post dedicated to her. 

2. What advice would you give to anyone wanting to start a blog?

DO IT. Don't just sit at your screen wishing that you would start one or thinking that you're going to be bad at it. The only way you're going to start making things happen is by setting them into motion. Then, after you do it, keep doing it. Don't give up. And comment on other blogs. That's the best way to get your own out there. 

3. If you had to live anywhere, where would it be and why?

I think that if I had to live anywhere I'd move to a small town in New England. I would be close to many cities, but also get the small "English" feel. I'd really want to live in England, but I've heard that the quality of life there is much more expensive, and that makes me sad. 

4. What is your favourite dessert?

Apple pie with a crumble topping, and a side of vanilla ice cream. So yum. So yum. 

5. What would your "perfect" day consist of?

My perfect day would consist of me waking up, taking my morning slow and relaxed. I would eat a healthy breakfast of yogurt, granola, and fruit. After that, I would exercise and shower. After finishing that, I would blog for a bit and check up on my social media. In the afternoon I'd go out to lunch with my friends/boyfriend and explore a town or go to the beach. I'd come back and rest for a while, maybe settle in with a good book or do some writing, and then have a healthy dinner and maybe spend the night out with friends or in with friends, a movie, and popcorn. I wouldn't want to stay out too late because I'd like to finish this perfect day with some Gossip Girl on Netflix. I'd scroll tumblr and bloglovin until I fall asleep. The end. 

6. What is one of your life ambitions?

To publish a book. 

7. 3 of your 'desert island' essentials?

Ice cream, a book, sunscreen. 

8. Do you have any siblings?

Yes :) Two brothers and three step-sisters. 

9. What would you prefer - sleep late or wake up early but take a nap later during the day?

Wake up early after having a good night sleep and not have to take a nap. 

10. Your best and worst blogging experience yet? Of course, if you have any and want to share it.

You can read all about this here, when I Outed Myself {On Accident}

11. What future plans do you have for your blog?

Lots of adventure posts this summer, a Younique makeup review, more book reviews, lots of life reflection posts :) 


Here are your questions:

1. What should you be doing right now, but you're not?
2. What internet provider do you use?
3. Why did you start a blog?
4. Favorite trend right now?
5. Chocolate or vanilla?
6. What is your favorite post you've written so far?
7. What are you summer plans?
8. What do you want to be when you "grow up"?
9. What is your favorite thing about your home town?
10. All time favorite song and why?
11. Best blogging tip?

Feel free to leave a comment below answering some of these questions, even if you weren't nominated! Also, to those I nominated, let me know when you make your Liebster Award acceptance post, I would love to check it out!

Thanks for all your guys' love,



You Might Also Like

19 comments

  1. Thank you so much for nominating me, I will answer your questions soon!x

    itseverythingerin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have answered your questions here! http://itseverythingerin.blogspot.com/2015/04/the-liebster-award.html Thank you so much again for nominating me! x

      Delete
  2. Really like this idea ! xo
    Can we follow eachother ? Let me know on my blog and I will follow back immediately xo

    http://gorishelena.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just visited your blog and followed you on bloglovin'
      Thanks Helena :)

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for our nomination! It honestly means so much!
    Shaguna and Kaylee
    www.goldandhearts.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved reading your answers, they're so great :) I just did this post over at my blog! The Liebster Award is such a fun thing to do. Thanks for sharing!
    xo Kiki
    https://colormekiki.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kiki, I'll be sure to check yours out! :)

      Delete
  5. Thanks for the nomination! I will definitely let you know, when I have posted my answers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Answers! I'm so glad you had received so many nominations and took a chance to check out my blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved the answers to your blog!! Keep up the amazing work Brooke! :)
    ~Thevya
    truelythevs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, I loved reading this and thank you so much for nominating me :) I've just answered your questions on my blog :) x

    http://randomjodderss.blogspot.com/2015/04/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images