DIY Clay Necklaces8:22 PM
So I'm going to be honest. This DIY was pretty difficult for me to do, and it took a decent amount of time. However, I'm happy with what came out of it so I thought I'd show you how to do it. Maybe you'll have easier success than I did.
What you'll need:
Clay (You can make this too, following recipes on pinterest. I used this one for "baking clay".) I recommend buying your own baking clay though, just because the DIY will probably be easier.)
Tooth picks (something to poke holes in the clay jewelry you make.)
Optional: acrylic spray coat
|Examples of some shapes you can make!|
1. Buy or make your clay.
2. Shape your clay into whatever beads or shapes that you want.
3. Don't forget to put the holes in your clay!
4. Bake your clay for the described amount of time on your clay package.
5. Paint your beads!
6. Spray the optional acrylic spray coat over your beads.
7. Assemble the beads into a necklace!
Phew! It was long and frustrating at times, but it got done. I hope you enjoy this DIY. Let me know if you do it and send me photos!