february favorites {hip hip hooray for alliteration and sun}.

6:55 PM



Hello everyone!

Switching it up from the usual life posts! Today I'm going to be writing about some of my favorite things this month. I think it's nice to look back and reflect on what's been great about life lately.

Starting off...

The 52 Lists Project. 
This is a book filled with lists for every week of the year. There's always something new to list, like people who brighten your day or your favorite characters. Plus there's another journal prompt at the end for you to write about related to the list. I really look forward to doing my list and journal every week.

Rimmel London Match Perfection Concealer  
I'm not the kind of person who spends lots and lots of money on high-end beauty products. Sometimes I'll splurge on something nice, but a majority of my makeup products are from the beauty isle of Target, Meijer, or Walmart. This concealer does what it says: match. When I put concealer on, I apply it to all of the spots over my face, and by the time I'm ready to press it in, it's nearly blended to the color of my skin. Sort of like a chameleon.

Perfectly Posh Honey Honey! Healing Body Crème
This stuff is magic. First of all, it smells like a sweet lemon drop dipped in honey without being too much. Second of all, it lasts all day. My skin feels the same softness after application at night as it does in the morning and throughout the day.

Perfectly Post Sleepy Sleep Stick
The Sleepy Sleep Stick is a miracle working. It smells of lavender and puts me to bed in minutes. Well, maybe not minutes. But it definitely helps to calm me down after a long day and put my mind to rest. I rub it on my temples and occasionally behind my ears as well.

Words I've been trying to live by this month:

Thanks for reading!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images